Adriauna is now 15 years old! I can't believe that she will be taking drivers ed this year and next year she will be 16 and driving!! Anyways, we celebrated her birthday with our usual big family birthday party. She requested pulled pork sandwiches for dinner and for dessert she had 2 requests......cream puffs and red velvet cake! I have never made red velvet cake so when my brother Kell offered to make it for her party, I took him up on it right away! Boy am I glad I did too because it was a huge hit. People even commented that it was the best they had ever had! I wish I had a picture that did the cake any justice because it was beautiful! We are so blessed to have so much family show up to our birthday celebrations:-)

Adriauna's red velvet cake!

Cream Puffs!
Cute pics! Love your adorable family ;)
ReplyDelete